Total Cost: $495
* Initial Consultation
* Complete Individualized Customization of Ceremony
* Free copy of "Do-It-Yourself Wedding Ceremony" book, written by Dayna Reid, to assist with creation of your ceremony
* Rehearsal Coordination at your location anywhere in the greater Seattle/Tacoma areas
* Rehearsal Dinner attendance
* Wedding Ceremony performed at your location anywhere in the greater Seattle/Tacoma areas (no extra charge for travel with 30 miles of the Greater Seattle/Tacoma area)
* Reception attendance
* Keepsake copy of your customized Marriage Ceremony
* Completion and Filing of paperwork
* Certified copy of your Marriage Certificate ordered for you at time of filing.
** We appreciate our service men and women. Ask about our Military discount.
We do not book any two ceremonies on the same day. This enables us to be available to the couple for the entire day that is booked. Attendance at the Rehearsal dinner is offered to give the entire Wedding party an opportunity to become comfortable with their Officiant, so that on the Wedding day, they feel like we are just another friend of the family.
We work with each couple to create the ceremony that is the most meaningful to them. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold the Wedding date.
Premarital Counseling is optional and provided on request.
Online assessment from "Prepare/Enrich" and initial 1 hour followup meeting: $150
* (Each additional meeting is $75 per hour)
Includes: You each complete an online questionnaire (takes about 30-45 minutes to complete). The items you respond to are based on extensive research and are designed to help identify the unique strengths and potential growth areas of your premarital or married relationship. We then meet with you to provide feedback by helping you understand your results and learn important relationship skills.
Built on a solid research foundation, the PREPARE/ENRICH online questionnaire is one of the best, most effective, easy-to-use relationship assessment tools available.
Do you want to schedule an initial consulation or do you have more questions?